Life Is Fragile, So, Please, Value Each Day As Priceless
If you spend your professional life giving financial advice, you learn to appreciate every day.
As financial advisors, the fragility of life unfolds before us every day. At any moment, a client might call amid a family crisis or death.
This is not the kind of thing to bring up at a cocktail party, but this is part of the day-to-day work of a financial professional: a 17-year-old killed in a car crash; a 65-year-old mother of two grown children succumbing to cancer in her husband's arms; and a litany of unspeakable family tragedies happening in slow motion. This is the most important work in the practice of a financial professional.
The specialized knowledge about financial planning that we bring is often thought of only amid a family crisis, and that is what we're here for. It is a privilege not taken lightly.
Your trust motivates the relentless pursuit of your best interest and that is the way we operate. But the main point here, in these 190 words, is not about business; it's that we all should be thankful for every moment of every day and value it pricelessly.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- Everything You've Learned About Interest Rates May Be Wrong
- This First Year Under The New Law Requires Planning
- 10 Years After The Great Recession
- Commodities Stink But Serve A Purpose
- Inflation: A Portfolio Risk That Never Dies
- The Interest Rate Inflection Point And Your Portfolio
- New Ways To Influence The Next Generation
- Giving More To Loved Ones - Tax-Free
- New Deduction Rules For Business Owners
- A Bright Outlook For Consumer Spending
- Six Tips To Avoid Phishing Scams
- Bad News: The New Tax Law Curbs A Home's Deductibility
- The New Tax Law Gives Roth Converters A Little Less Wiggle Room
- Good Riddance To The Alternative Minimum Tax
- A Framework For Wealth Management We Believe In
READY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP?
Schedule your no-charge, no-obligation Introductory Phone Call.